Our Physiotherapists can help you recover after an injury, an accident, a surgery and help diminish symptoms of a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions.
We favour an approach that is adapted to the needs of each individual client. These services include:
A complete assessment
- Your Physiotherapist will inquire about your medical history and of the conditions affecting your health.
- You will have the opportunity to establish your personal objectives and your concerns (ie: to diminish pain; to resume gardening; to walk without limping)
A personalized treatment plan
- Our treatments last the time you need and take place in a private room exclusively with your Physiotherapist.
- Your Physiotherapist will teach you the nature of your injury and will show you exercises to assist in your recovery.
A follow-up with your Doctor
- We will send reports to your Doctor following your initial assessment, as you progress and following you last appointment.
- Your Physiotherapist will call you 4-6 weeks following your last visit to follow up on your condition and to offer you advice and/or adjustments as needed.
Please check the FAQ (Frequently asked questions) for more information.
If you don’t find the answer you were looking for, contact us to talk with one of our therapists directly.